From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@eng.sun.com>
Subject New filterRegion code checked in
Date Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:57:17 GMT
For those interested, and because I think commit notification is not
going to batik-dev yet, I have checked in the new FilterRegion code.

There are new classes in the <root>.refimpl.gvt.filter directory that
are used by the different filter bridges to build filter regions in
either userSpaceOnUser or objectBoungingBox. There is also a test file
for filterRegions in the samples\tests\filterRegions.svg. It is a fairly
boring file :-), but it validates the filterRegion behavior.

I have updated the filter bridges to use the new FilterRegion classes.
Also, I have updated AbstractGraphicsNode to check whether painting is
needed, and fixed issues with clipping.

FYI.
V.