From Dean Jackson <d...@w3.org>
Subject Re: Question about filter implementation plans
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:30:29 GMT

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:28:35 Vincent Hardy wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> I want to make sure we are in sync. and not working on the same filters.
> Here are the ones we (at Sun) have done or are working on:

> Done and in code base:
>
> + feColorMatrix
> + feComponentTransfer
> + feFlood
> + feTurbulence
>
> In progress:
>
> + feDisplacementMap (intern)
> + feTile
>
> Not started but planned:
>
> + feDiffuseLighting
> + feSpecularLighting
>
> The one I am not sure who is taking care of:
>
> + feBlend
> + feComposite (I think you have started this one)
> + feConvolveMatrix
> + feMerge

Also done:

+ feOffset
+ feGaussianBlur

Missing from your list:

+ feMorphology (I thought you said Sun had the Op implemented?)
+ feImage (Thomas?)

I think that covers all the filters?

>  I think Dean
> is going to focus on text and animation, but he may be interested in
> doing one of the filters? Dean?

Hopefully Dean will focus on something sometime soon!

I'd started on feMerge but I just realised I deleted it (i was getting
some strange errors after a cvs update).

I think Thomas was down for feConvolveMatrix (bags not me anyway!).

Dean