From Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Korm...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject Re: Image
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:02:36 GMT

>     Ok, last time Stephane wanted the whole tree.  Just the modified
> stuff is my preference.

It's ok. it depends on the number of changes.

> TK> Another thing is that I am not able to display that document
> TK> correctly (a grey line appears after a transform).
>
>     Did you incorperate my fix to AffineRed?  It's a slight
> modification (3 lines or so).

OK done. I have commit your changes to the CVS tree.
I will send you an email when the new archive is ready.

> TK> <!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 20000802//EN" [...]
>
>     This works fine for me with the AffineRed fix...

Argh, ok no more grey lines but try to do an aoi in the following document on
the botton of the image and then PAN to the bottom, some part of the image are
not displayed ...

By the way, where do you clean your image cache ???
Do we have a memory leak ???

Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann