From Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Korm...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject Re: new features and bugs
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:02:02 GMT

Sorry about that, but I new version of SVGSVGElementBridge is required.
We now can clip the top most svg element as well.

Thomas :

> TK> Thomas, I think you can send us your source code for the image
> TK> element.  Do you now have an up to date version of the CVS tree ?
> TK> If not I will send it to you.
>
>     No I don't have an up to date version of the CVS tree. I wanted to
> integrate into that before sending out my changes.  So please do
> either send a copy or put it up for FTP...
>
>     I may have some leads on the clipping problem (not updating the
> aoi when changing the transform on the RC).

OK, sorry for the delay.
The current version of the CVS repository is located at :
ftp://koala.inria.fr/batik/

Please send me an email when you have downloaded the archive, I will remove it.

*** What we have changed in the rendering pipeline ***

We now ensure consistency between the RenderContext and g2d in the paint method
of AbstractGraphicsNode. You can have a look at it and it works. I (and Vincent
I think) believe that it's a cleaner way to do stuffs. Do you have comments ?

The current bug is when we load samples/tests/opacity.svg, and PAN the document
(outside the window) and PAN again inside, some parts are missing.

I think that the bug appears only on leaf with opacity. May be it's in the
*Rable classes... I will try to solve that problem but you should probably do
that faster than me :)

Regards,
Thierry.

--