From Thierry Kormann <Thierry.Korm...@sophia.inria.fr>
Subject new features and bugs
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:41:34 GMT

*** intermediate up to date ***

- Bug fix in StrokingTextPainter. We now first do fill and then do stroke.

- The thumbnail view is now smaller

- SVGMaskElementBridge

 * The code is now cleaner. We get the GVTBuilder from the BridgeContext and we
use it to create the mask content.
 * The 'tranform' attribute on the mask element is now applied to the
CompositeGraphicsNode that contains the mask element children. ie. We should
now consider the 'transform' attribute specified on mask
 *  Due to a comment, I set a clipping area on the CompositeGraphicsNode (the
one that contains the mask children) to the filterRegion.getRegion().

--------

Things we need to fix :

- samples/tests/opacity.svg do not work anymore with pan
- coords-viewBox-BE-03.svg
- masking-vportClip-BE-09.svg

It seems that it's clip problem. I will try to fix that.

Note: we don't pass the mask BE test. Any idea (Vincent, Thomas) ?

Thomas, I think you can send us your source code for the image element.
Do you now have an up to date version of the CVS tree ? If not I will send it
to you.

Any comments?
Thierry.

--