From Bill Haneman <Bill.Hane...@ireland.sun.com>
Subject Text selection and attributes in 0.0
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:52:14 GMT
Hi Guys:

In my initial look at the current CVS packages I don't see
that my (hastily-assembled) text selection has been integrated
into the viewer yet.

How do we want to go about that, and have GUI events (within the
viewing window) been integrated into the viewer yet?  If and
when they are, I can integrate at least the select-on-click
text selection so that text element strings are pasted into the
system clipboard when a mouse click is received on a text element.