From Vincent Hardy <Vincent.Ha...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: PR for Apache SVG Open Source project
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:30:08 GMT
James,

After discussion with a couple members of the team (Thomas, Thierry,
Stephane and later with Dean), we think that we should make an announcement
when we have a site ready where people can have a look. Even though
we have pretty good software in the CVS code base, we need to work on
some basic documentation and work out our release process. Our feeling
is that this is going to take two to three more weeks. Unfortunately,
this means that we will not be ready for an announcement at ApacheCon.

I have only expressed the feeling of some of the members so I hope
other people on the list (Christophe, Emmanuel?) will voice their
opinion as well.

V.