From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject Re: Mask stuff (and fish slowness)
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:10:09 GMT

VH> What I meant is that it seems there are multiple ways of creating
VH> the mask (e.g., from RGB or ARGB sources), and I was wondering if
VH> we should add something in our test case that would show that this
VH> works.

    Well, I believe that right now we _always_ create ARGB.  And until
the SourceAlpha stuff is done there isn't any way to get a one band
image.

    If it helps I created two test apps for the Red's in question:
 sources/org/apache/batik/test/refimpl/filter/Any2LumTst.java
 sources/org/apache/batik/test/refimpl/filter/MultiplyAlphaTst.java

    It appears they didn't make it into the CVS tree however.

    Should I check them in???