From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject Image
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:39:18 GMT

TK> 1/ The bind method is only for dynamic stuffs.  The line in the
TK> SVGShapeElementBridge was used by the part of christophe
TK> (animation) so we really need to keep that line

    Ok, sorry.

TK> 2/ The things we changed in the bridge :

TK> PS : a mask in SVG is defined using the <mask> element (see
TK> samples/tests/mask.svg) for more. That's why I have integrated
TK> your code but I was not able to see the logoSVGImg.svg example
TK> (except with your code and I don't know why ?).

    The <mask> element is why, my example references a <g> node.  From
my first reading of the spec it wasn't clear that a mask element was
needed. This means my changes in the CSSUtilities are wrong, please
ignore them...

TK> Next time, could you please just send me the files you changed.
TK> It's gonna be easier for me.

    Ok, last time Stephane wanted the whole tree.  Just the modified
stuff is my preference.

TK> Another thing is that I am not able to display that document
TK> correctly (a grey line appears after a transform).

    Did you incorperate my fix to AffineRed?  It's a slight
modification (3 lines or so).

TK> <!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 20000802//EN" [...]

    This works fine for me with the AffineRed fix...