xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Henry A <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Suppress prefix validation in the XML -Message
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 18:16:43 GMT

>from what you describe it sounds like you might have a validation
a)
The only message after validating of response i get is a boolean value:false

//hier is the validation
responseDoc.Factory.parse(respons_decoded).validate();
Are there other options to get more validation data from the xmlbean!?

b)
I do not understand what you mean, they are total different messages??
The message 1 you see below is the original response
The message 2 is the original response after i removed the prefixes
??
strange enough, after removing the ns1: from tags, xmlbeans does process
 the response fine but still the validation value of document is false!

??