xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From PianoJaG83 <jgres...@gmail.com>
Subject Urgent: compiling schemas with many dependencies
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:48:41 GMT

My project had previously been using XmlBeans.compileXsd(...) using
XmlOptions.setCompileDownloadUrls() without a problem.  However, recently we
added an element reference to a GML element, whose XSD includes a large
number of other XSDs.  All we really want is that one element and its 2-3
dependency elements/attributes.  However, using
XmlOptions.setCompileDownloadUrls() appears to build the entire GML included
XSD structure (I'm assuming by design).  This nearly triples the number of
classes generated, takes 10 times as long to compile, and renders our model
essentially unusable.  Is there a way I can get access to these 3-4 external
XSD elements without including the entire GML structure?  We want to use
XmlOptions.setCompileDownloadUrls() on our own XSDs, but not on external
ones.