xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From <Patrizio.Ferl...@b-source.ch>
Subject How to select the root element
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:30:40 GMT
Hi all,

I need to select the root element from a xml document but without
knowing its structure.

XmlObject[] elems = document.selectPath("...");

I would like to know how to execute a statement like
"document.getRootElement()."

How can I do that ?

Regards
ferp

IMPORTANT:
This e-mail transmission is intended for the named
addressee(s)only.
Its contents are private, confidential and protected
from disclosure and should not be read, copied or
disclosed by any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask
you to notify the sender immediately by telephone
(+41 (0)58 806 50 00), to redirect the message to the
account "info@b-source.ch" and to delete this e-mail.
E-mail transmissions may be intercepted, altered or
read by unauthorized persons and may contain viruses.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use regular mail
or courier services for any information intended to be
confidential. However, by sending us messages through
e-mail, you authorize and instruct us to correspond by
e-mail in the relevant matter.
Thank you.