xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Wing Yew Poon" <wp...@bea.com>
Subject RE: How to specify package name from Ant task?
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:12:15 GMT
Bo,
the typesystemname attribute is not for the purpose of specifying the
package name for your generated classes; it is for specifying the
package
name of the TypeSystemHolder class, which is a class that is not
generated
in the src, but only as a compiled class file in the jar.
For the purpose of specifying the package name for the generated bean
classes, you should use an xsdconfig file. I haven't tried it, but I
think
you do it the same way as you would using scomp from the command line,
i.e.,
the xsdconfig file should be among the files you pass in. You can do so
using a fileset element inside the xmlbean task.
- Wing Yew

________________________________

From: Bo Wen [mailto:bowenbo@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 9:32 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: How to specify package name from Ant task?

Hi, All,

In Ant XMLBean task, I specified package name through
"typesystemname=com.mypackage", but generated classes did not take it.

If I use .xsdconfig in CLI mode, "scomp -out my.jar my.xsd my.xsdconfig"
and it does work.  Package name is specified in my.xsdconfig file.

What is the right way to specify package name in Ant task?  Can Ant task
to use .xsdconfig?

Thanks in advance!
Bo