xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:32:13 GMT
Done, the website is updated and the new XmlBeans 2.3.0 release is now
available for download.

Radu

On Sat, 2007-05-26 at 12:36 -0700, Radu Preotiuc-Pietro wrote:
> The voting is now closed, the results:
>
> 5 '+1' votes (3 binding) and 1 '+0' vote.
>
> Therefore, XmlBeans 2.3.0 is now officially released, thanks to everyone
> involved!
>
> The next step now is to upload the release files and update the web
> site, which I'll take care of next week.
>
> Radu

of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.