xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob Danner" <jacob.dan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMLBeans and SchemaTron
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:19:56 GMT
Hi Rafael,
I'm sure one of the commiters can give more specific details, but I've
always thought the general process for contributing was something
like:
1) File a Jira issue/enhancment request
2) Implement the feature/fix
   2)a- don't forget to include tests
3) attach a patch to the Jira issue
4) email the dev list upon completion.
5) commiters review the patch

Hope this helps,
-Jacob Danner

On 4/16/07, Rafael Tatsuya Icibaci <ricibaci_ibm@timbrasil.com.br> wrote:
> Hi again,
>

> One time you said me that maybe a volunteer can implement Schematron support for XMLBeans.
How would be the process if I offer myself to do that ?

> Atenciosamente
>
> Rafael T. Icibaci
> IBM Middleware EAI Team
> * + 55 11 2113-7685
> * + 55 11 8184-5303
> * ricibaci_ibm@timbrasil.com.br

a XML Schema and give the XML Schema to XMLBeans to use, it will not work ??? Because XMLBeans
doesn't have a engine to process the embed schematron tags ??