xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Error Duplicate attribute group
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:06:24 GMT
There is a -cp switch for this. If a schema is split in two: s1 and s2,
where s1 is stand alone (i.e. doesn't have references to items in s2)
and s2 uses item from s1 by reference so that there will not be multiple
definitions of the same name in the s1 + s2 union, they can be compiled
separately using the classpath for compiled references.

Compile s1 first as usual, and than compile only s2 putting s1.jar on
the classpath.

scomp -out s1.jar s1.xsd
scomp -out s2.jar -cp [path_to]xbeans.jar;s1.jar s2.xsd

In your case you might find it useful to split it in three: base, get,
list, following the same idea.

Cezar

CodeListAttributeGroup@http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9
> > (Original attribute group found in file: GetItemMaster.xsd)
> >
> > How can I solve this problem ?
> > Is there a workaround ?
> > /Regards Krister
> >

> --