xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From kris16 <krister.o.jons...@tietoenator.com>
Subject RE: Error Duplicate attribute group
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:14:39 GMT

Hi,
thanks for the reply.
It seems to work with the -cp switch in combination with the xsdconfig file,
at least for the common xsd files that are included :-)
In the xsdconfig file I define in what package the should be placed, cant i
otherwise end up with collisions or can xmlBeans handle that ?

I mean if an elemet with the same name exists in two different xsd files,
will that not cause a collission ?

/Regards Krister