xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From kris16 <krister.o.jons...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Re: Error Duplicate attribute group
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:58:02 GMT

Hi again,
I tried to solve this problem by running the scomp command twice. Generating
two different jar files, one for getitemmaster and one for listitemmaster,
and it seems to work.
The common parts like codelists, currencycode etc. are included in both
jarfiles and thats not so nice.
I noticed that it is possible to use a xsdconfig file and i have managed to
place GetItemMaster and ListItemMaster in different packages.

It has to be a better solution then the one i have come up with ?
Is there a solution to the "Duplicate attribute group" error ?
/Regards Krister