xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From kris16 <krister.o.jons...@tietoenator.com>
Subject Error Duplicate attribute group
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:30:48 GMT

Hi,
im trying to use xmlbeans together with OAGS 9.0 and their XSD files.
It seems to work fine when I generate the java code for one XSD file,
GetItemMaster.xsd.

scomp -verbose -src D:\java\src -out itemmaster.jar
D:\temp\oagis-release-9_0-XSD-GA\OAGIS\9.0\BODs\Standalone\GetItemMaster.xsd

When I try to generate java code from more than one XSD file then I run into
trubble.
If I add the xsd file "ListItemMaster.xsd" to the command line for scomp the
Java code generation fails.
Probably because both XSD files,GetItemMaster.xsd and ListItemMaster.xsd,
uses the same include files.

scomp -verbose -src D:\java\src2 -out itemmaster.jar
D:\temp\oagis-release-9_0-XSD-GA\OAGIS\9.0\BODs\Standalone\GetItemMaster.xsd
D:\temp\oagis-release-9_0-XSD-GA\OAGIS\9.0\BODs\Standalone\ListItemMaster.xsd

I get the following error when I use:
ListItemMaster.xsd:22:9: error: sch-props-correct.2: Duplicate attribute
group: CodeListAttributeGroup@http://www.openapplications.org/oagis/9
(Original attribute group found in file: GetItemMaster.xsd)

How can I solve this problem ?
Is there a workaround ?
/Regards Krister