xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel.Rodriguez" <daniel.rodrig...@quyne.com>
Subject xmlbeans ant task help
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:38:35 GMT

I'm trying to integrate the ant task to my existing build file in my project.
However the ant task don't have any way to compile more than one .xsd in a
different .jar
(i.e.:  destdir attr is not supported).

For example, I have two schemas :  mySchema.xsd and anotherSchema.xsd

What I need is to generate two different .jars :  mySchema.jar and
anotherSchema.jar
(The jar names must match with the xsd names, that's how our structure
goes).

I don't know if it is possible, or if It would be better to compile
everything inside a single .jar

Any suggestions will be much appreciated !!!

Thanks !!