xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Baiz <b...@sulzer.de>
Subject how to define an interface extension for all created java-Types rsp. all schema-elements
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:06:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'd need some help for "Interface Extensions" via .xsdconfig:

For a given xsd-file I want to create XmlBeans with the following Property:

*each created class should implement an given Interface, say IAdaptable*

I wonder if it's possible to custumize .xsdconfig in order to get an
"Interface Extensions"
for all created java-Types i.e. for all nodes of in the given schema-file?

Some months ago I tried something like this:

<xb:extension for="org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject">
 <xb:interface name="org.xxx.runtime.IAdaptable">
  <xb:staticHandler>de.baiz.beanex.aptableHandler</xb:staticHandler>
 </xb:interface>
</xb:extension>

unfortunatally without succes.

Maybe that was a stupid approch as XmlObject is not created by scomp.
But I hope at least it shows what im looking for.

Thanks for any help

Siegfried