xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Rama Mohan Rao Peruri" <ram...@dbs.com>
Subject Name Value pair to Java Object
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:27:14 GMT
Hi,

I have an XML document that looks like this:

<document >

    <attribute  type="country">Singapore</attribute>

    <attribute  type="continent">Asia</attribute>

</document>

I would like to unmarshall this into a Java object that is as follows

public class LocationDocument {

    /* accessors omitted */

   public country;

   public continent;

}

Best Regards

Rao (Peruri Rama Mohan Rao)

T&O-ES-Imaging & Workflow

Tel: 65- 6878 2071

Mobile: 65-9389 7141

CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.
Thank you.