xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Xmlbeans function setXXXList(Set or List)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:54:27 GMT
Try compiling your schemas using scomp's -javasource 1.5 option, and in
addition to the getXXXArray methods it will generate typed list getters
List<YYY> getXXXList() and List<ZZZ> xgetXXXList().

Cezar

________________________________

From: Gustavo Aquino [mailto:aquino.gustavo@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 9:05 AM
To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Xmlbeans function setXXXList(Set or List)

Hi,

I'm using xmlbeans a long time. now i need to set a java.util.Set in
XmlObject, we have getXXXList() to transform a arrayObjects in a List,
why we dont have a setXXXList(Set or List) to transform list in
arrayObjects ? Im work around to implement this in my build code, but i
think that this is very util for more people.

Some one know why XMLBeans dont have this function in XMLObjects ? and
if is really cool how i can suggest that this function is implemented in
schemagen ?

Thanks.

Gustavo Aquino

>>Register now for BEA World 2006 --- See http://www.bea.com/beaworld<<