xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Jacob Danner" <jac...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Can XMLBeans be used to Generate XML withou Schema
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:00:19 GMT
You can work with easily generate XML without the normal schema types.
If you are using the 2.x version there are a few ways to do this.
The way I prefer is via the XmlCursor API.
Additionally, in the 2.x version of XmlBeans, you can manipulate the
xmlbeans via the DOM implementation that was added.
Best of luck,
-jacobd

________________________________

From: Babar Abbas [mailto:babarz@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 6:45 PM
To: xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Can XMLBeans be used to Generate XML withou Schema

hi !
            I googled for Generate XML with java, without a schema, or
xsd, generate XML with java objects and then do whatever with it, write
to file, send over the network etc. found this tutorial,

http://www.javazoom.net/services/newsletter/xmlgeneration.html

             It suggests the use of Xerces and Xalan2 with SAX or DOM,
to generate XML, What I wanted to know is that can I use XMLBeans to do
the same, heard a lot about XMLBeans, wanted to learn it. Usually
XMLBeans is used to generate Java Objects from XML Schema documents or
just the XML documents, but my problem is that i want to generate XML
programmatically, with no schema no nothing.

             If not, what other most popular API should be used, Xerces?
Crimson? XALAN2? which one is the best in ranks.

             I am eagerly waiting for the reply, as I have to use it in
2 projects. Going to Master XML in the next few projects, after that I
will be what I want to be.

Thanks and Regards,
Babar Abbas.

by email and then delete it.