xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Gustavo Aquino" <aquino.gust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xmlbeans function setXXXList(Set or List)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:21:50 GMT
Cezar,

I'm using -javasource 1.5 the problem is that this generate getter List<YYY>
but does not setter List<YYY> and i need the set, because i am using
xmlObjects in Hibernate mapping , and in core hibernate they generate a
persistSet that is puting in SET mapping.

do you know how i can do schemagen generate setters ? or why schemagen does
not generate setters ?

To work around this im putting this code in generated class:

    public void setVusuarioList(java.util.Set<org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject>
set){
        org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject[] array = (
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject[])set.toArray(new
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject[set.size()]);
        setVusuarioArray(array);
    }

Making it hibernate work fine with XMLBeans.

My appologies for my poor english, to help me I attached my source if can
help to undestand what i can talk.

Thanks

Gustavo Aquino