xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Babar Abbas" <bab...@gmail.com>
Subject Can XMLBeans be used to Generate XML withou Schema
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 01:45:22 GMT
hi !
            I googled for Generate XML with java, without a schema, or xsd,
generate XML with java objects and then do whatever with it, write to file,
send over the network etc. found this tutorial,

              http://www.javazoom.net/services/newsletter/xmlgeneration.html

             It suggests the use of Xerces and Xalan2 with SAX or DOM, to
generate XML, What I wanted to know is that can I use XMLBeans to do the
same, heard a lot about XMLBeans, wanted to learn it. Usually XMLBeans is
used to generate Java Objects from XML Schema documents or just the XML
documents, but my problem is that i want to generate XML programmatically,
with no schema no nothing.

             If not, what other most popular API should be used, Xerces?
Crimson? XALAN2? which one is the best in ranks.

             I am eagerly waiting for the reply, as I have to use it in 2
projects. Going to Master XML in the next few projects, after that I will be
what I want to be.

Thanks and Regards,
Babar Abbas.