xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Pavel Kryl" <pavelk...@gmail.com>
Subject problem getting annotation on refed element
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 07:19:49 GMT
I am using your framework for examining XML schema structure. When I
want to get an annotation of refed element, I do not get it. Instead I
get the annotation of referenced element. Here is the annotation I
want to get (using SchemaLocalElement.getAnnotation()):

          <xsd:element ref="tns:imports">
             <xsd:annotation>
     	       <xsd:appinfo>blabalbal</xsd:appinfo>
             </xsd:annotation>
	  </xsd:element>

But instead it returns:

   <xsd:element name="imports">
             <xsd:annotation>
     	       <xsd:appinfo>blebelbel</xsd:appinfo>
             </xsd:annotation>
   </xsd:element>

I cannot find a way to get the former annotation, can you help me?

Thanks, pavel