xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Soto" <alex.s...@grifols.com>
Subject Re: Move nodes in XmlTree??
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:33:40 GMT
I have tried this so many times, and i can't remember how i did, but i
know that a document you must normalize and import
 Node, but im not very sure if you must do anything else. Look for in
google searching omething about copying parts of XML. What im so sure is
that with XML Beans you cannot do it directly you must use org.w3c.*
interfaces.

This i know that works for moving from a tree to another tree, maybe you
are using a temp tree and for this reason doesn't work propertly.

El dc 22 de 03 del 2006 a les 08:20 +0100, en/na Christian Schweers va
escriure:

> Hello,
>
> i have a problem with the XmlTree
> (http://xmlbeans.apache.org/samples/XmlTree.html).
>
> I want to move nodes of the SAME PARENT on the tree, just to change the
> order of the nodes by drag 'n drop.
>
> I have already some code that works fine on a "normal" JTree but not on
> the XmlTree :(
>
> One problem is that node.getParent() always returns null!
>
> How can i fix that and how can i move the nodes of the tree??
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Christian

La información contenida en el presente e-mail es confidencial y está reservada para el
uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe estrictamente la distribución, copia o utilización
de esta información sin el previo permiso de su destinatario. Si usted no fuera el destinatario,
por favor notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el presente mensaje de su sistema
informático.

Information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee
only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior
permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee,
please notify the sender immediately by reply and then delete this message from your computer
system.