xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "David Garcia" <david.gar...@partners.netfocus.es>
Subject Document.getElementById method not implemented
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 18:07:00 GMT

Hi,

I'm using xmlBeans together with Apache xml security framework and when
working with ds:References , if they are #xpointer expressions the
Document.getElementById() method  is called (in the xmlBeans
implementation it delegates it's execution to the DomImpl class ), but
in the current version a RuntimeException( "Not implemented" ) is thrown
:-( .

For avoiding this, I use a xpath query like this: "//*[@id='"+id+"']"
but I don't like this solution much.

            I know that on the svn current version there is code to
support DTD matching id's but schemas are not supported. yet.

            Is there any plan to implement it?  How could I implement it
using the code contained on the current svn version?

Regards

Dave Garcia