xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Jones" <ljo...@bea.com>
Subject RE: NullPointerException when compiling with static handler feature
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 22:01:43 GMT
Hi Scott

There is a bug associated with finding errors associated with the
.xsdconfig file. The bug (XMLBEANS-133) meant that storing this error
caused the NPE that you're seeing.

Radu just checked something in on my behalf (checkin 227480) which fixes
this so you can see the error message. Can you update to the latest
version of the code?

Cheers,

Lawrence

for="com.ibm.xml.namespaces.industry.medical.medbiquitous.professionalpr
of
> ile.xmlbeans.MembersType">
>         <xb:interface name="com.ibm.industryobjects.IndustryObject">

<xb:staticHandler>com.ibm.industryobjects.IndustryObjectStaticHandler</x
b:
> staticHandler>
>         </xb:interface>
> </xb:extension>

>         at
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.StscState.get(StscState.java:1213)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.config.BindingConfigImpl.error(BindingConfigImp
l.
> java:289)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.config.InterfaceExtensionImpl.validateMethod(In
te
> rfaceExtensionImpl.java:167)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.config.InterfaceExtensionImpl.validateMethods(I
nt
> erfaceExtensionImpl.java:113)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.config.InterfaceExtensionImpl.newInstance(Inter
fa
> ceExtensionImpl.java:58)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.config.BindingConfigImpl.recordExtensionSetting
(B
> indingConfigImpl.java:234)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.config.BindingConfigImpl.<init>(BindingConfigIm
pl
> .java:109)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.config.BindingConfigImpl.forConfigDocuments(Bin
di
> ngConfigImpl.java:69)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.loadTypeSystem(SchemaCompil
er
> .java:939)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java
:1
> 067)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.main(SchemaCompiler.java:36
7)