xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Chad Small" <Chad.Sm...@definityhealth.com>
Subject scomp NullPointerException in getIndexForLocalElement
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:27:34 GMT
I'm getting this exception when running scomp.  I don't see anything in
the archive mails related to this exception.  And I'm sorry that I can't
provide the xsd publicly.  The schema being scomp'ed passes all validity
and well-formedness in XML Spy.

Any ideas on the problem?

D:\DefinityWork\XMLBeans>d:\applications\xmlbeans-1.0.3\bin\scomp -out
270.jar 270.xsd

Time to build schema type system: 1.469 seconds

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeImpl.getIndexForLocalElement(S
chemaTypeImpl.java:613)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl$XsbReader.writeType
Data(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:2041)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveType(SchemaType
SystemImpl.java:1004)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveTypesRecursivel
y(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:901)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveTypesRecursivel
y(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:902)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveTypesRecursivel
y(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:902)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveTypesRecursivel
y(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:902)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveTypesRecursivel
y(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:902)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveTypesRecursivel
y(SchemaTypeSystemImpl.java:902)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemImpl.saveToDirectory(Sch
emaTypeSystemImpl.java:879)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCodeGenerator.compileTypeSystem(Sche
maCodeGenerator.java:45)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java
:798)

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.main(SchemaCompiler.java:26
4)

thanks,

chad.