xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Shane.Bl...@txu.com.au
Subject Enum com.bea.xbean.values.XmlValueOutOfRangeException
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 23:17:18 GMT
Hi all,

I am getting the above exception when I try to use an Enum to set the
value of an attribute.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

- Shane

TXU - we're excited by gas and electricity.

CAUTION

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any confidentiality is not
waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. This email may contain
personal information of individuals, and be subject to Commonwealth and/or State privacy laws
in Australia. This email is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not read, print, store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason, in accordance
with privacy and copyright laws. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender by return email, and delete this email from your inbox.