xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject RE: Putting XMLBeans into an existing Ant Build
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:33:07 GMT
	As long as we're talking about it, I didn't get it to work using
"-srconly".  It didn't generate the .xsb files, and at runtime I couldn't
load any documents on account of the missing .xsb files.  Is there some
way to generate only the .xsb files later, or to have XMLBeans generate
the source and .xsb's but not compile the source code too?

Thanks,
	Aaron