xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radu.preotiuc-pie...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: insert cursor into DOM
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:39:42 GMT
Without seeing the stack trace I can assume that the exception is thrown by the DOM implementation
of the document that you are trying to import into, because it only supports DOM instances
that it itself created. Is that a correct assumption?

Radu

________________________________

	From: Juraj Kojdjak [mailto:supowski@gmail.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7:26 AM
	To: dev@xmlbeans.apache.org
	Subject: insert cursor into DOM

	I try to insert some document represented by cursor into another document:
	document.importNode(cursor.getDomNode())

	but it throws exception: NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR: The implementation does not support the requested
type of object or operation.

	what I miss? Is there any other solution how to solve my original problem?\

	thx,
	supowski