xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Raj Alagumalai" <ak...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 21:31:55 GMT
[ ] +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help

-Raj

-----Original Message-----
From: Radu Preotiuc-Pietro [mailto:radup@bea.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:26 PM
To: dev@xmlbeans.apache.org; user@xmlbeans.apache.org;
pmc@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release

Please vote on the release of XmlBeans 2.3.0 as it currently exists on
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist as xmlbeans-2.3.0-RC3*. If the vote
turns out positive, these archives are going to become the final release
and be renamed to xmlbeans-2.3.0*, then signed and uploaded to the
download servers.

Everyone is welcome to make their opinion heard, however the only
binding votes are those of commiters and PMC members. In order for the
vote to pass, we need a majority approval and at least three binding +1
votes.

This vote will end Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007 (End Of Day), so make sure to
cast your vote by then as follows:

[ ] +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help [ ] +0  -  I am
in favor of this release, but cannot help [ ] -0  -  I am not in favor
of this release [ ] -1  -  I am against this proposal (must include a
reason)

Radu

by email and then delete it.