xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <ra...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 16:47:11 GMT
This is a very good catch. I hadn't noticed it, but it turns out that
the RC2 files contained saxon jars, which in fact we cannot distribute
(a build glitch apparently), so that would have been a problem.
Fortunately, the RC3 doesn't contain any of them, so we are still good
to go with that.

Radu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris [mailto:chrishe@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 1:08 AM
To: dev@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release

Quick question - why is the source zip/tgz for RC3 3MB smaller than for
the first 2 RCs?

--
Chris
HMGCC

The information contained in this message (and any attachments) may
be confidential and is intended for the sole use of the named addressee.
Access, copying, alteration or re-use of the e-mail by anyone other
than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail
and deleting it from your system.

This information may be exempt from disclosure under Freedom Of
Information
Act 2000 and may be subject to exemption under other UK information
legislation. Refer disclosure requests to the Information Officer.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
Secure Intranet Anti-Virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2006/04/0007.) On
leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.