xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Next stable release?
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 17:33:08 GMT
Hi Linton,

We're very close to cut a release candidate. Wing Yew found a bug for
dates with year zero or less and we think we have a fix for it. This is
the latest planned fix before the release candidate.

Other than this, we think the current SVN trunk is stable and ready for
production.

If no major issues will be found with the release candidate, a vote will
make it an official release.

Cezar