xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Chris <chri...@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 08:56:33 GMT
+0
Chris

Radu Preotiuc-Pietro wrote:
> Based on the feedback received:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-user/200705.mbox/ajax/
> %3c82d376ab0705192212q519539ebnd2d6d962c6038519@mail.gmail.com%3e
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xmlbeans-dev/200705.mbox/ajax/%
> 3c16770382.1179773356521.JavaMail.jira@brutus%3e
>
> I am cancelling the current vote and start a new one in its place to
> extend the deadline. I think everyone who voted for RC3 will have to
> re-cast their vote, since this is a new set of files.
>
> Please vote on the release of XmlBeans 2.3.0 as it currently exists on
> http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist as xmlbeans-2.3.0-RC4*. If the vote
> turns out positive, these archives are going to become the final release
> and be renamed to xmlbeans-2.3.0*, then signed and uploaded to the
> download servers.
>
> Everyone is welcome to make their opinion heard, however the only
> binding votes are those of commiters and PMC members. In order for the
> vote to pass, we need a majority approval and at least three binding +1
> votes.
>
> This vote will end Friday, May 25th, 2007, 5pm PDT, so make sure to cast
> your vote by then as follows:
>
> [ ] +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
> [ ] +0  -  I am in favor of this release, but cannot help
> [ ] -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
> [ ] -1  -  I am against this proposal (must include a reason)
>
> Radu
>
> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

> This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet
Anti-Virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate
Number 2006/04/0007.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.

--
Chris
HMGCC

The information contained in this message (and any attachments) may
be confidential and is intended for the sole use of the named addressee.
Access, copying, alteration or re-use of the e-mail by anyone other
than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail
and deleting it from your system.

This information may be exempt from disclosure under Freedom Of Information
Act 2000 and may be subject to exemption under other UK information
legislation. Refer disclosure requests to the Information Officer.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet Anti-Virus
service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate
Number 2006/04/0007.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.