xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Chris <chri...@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XmlBeans 2.3.0 Release
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 08:07:41 GMT
Quick question - why is the source zip/tgz for RC3 3MB smaller than for
the first 2 RCs?

--
Chris
HMGCC

The information contained in this message (and any attachments) may
be confidential and is intended for the sole use of the named addressee.
Access, copying, alteration or re-use of the e-mail by anyone other
than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail
and deleting it from your system.

This information may be exempt from disclosure under Freedom Of Information
Act 2000 and may be subject to exemption under other UK information
legislation. Refer disclosure requests to the Information Officer.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet Anti-Virus
service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate
Number 2006/04/0007.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal
purposes.