xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com>
Subject Re: XMLBeans v2.3.0 RC2
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 02:12:19 GMT
Thanks Chris,

I'd say let's go with the current jsr173_api.jar for now and when we
update the Maven repository (after release), we'll add the dependency to
stax-api there. This way, Maven people are happy, users downloading the
release are happy (because they don't need to change their classpath)
and people who want the release and stax-api can also get what they want
obviously.

On the other hand, about XMLBEANS-330 and XMLBEANS-324 (the QName class
conflict), after putting in some thought, I would actually like to clean
that up before the release and move the offending classes in a different
jar. I have the change ready to check in, but after that we would need
to create a new RC...

Radu