xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob Danner" <jac...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XMLBeans release
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:20:00 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

-----Original Message-----
From: Radu Preotiuc-Pietro [mailto:radup@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 1:28 PM
To: dev@xmlbeans.apache.org
Subject: XMLBeans release

Hi all,

It's been some time since our last release (XMLBeans 2.2.0) and I am
thinking maybe it's time to consider having another. In particular, the
Saxon support, as we know, was shaky in 2.2.0 and we have improved
significantly since then, but those improvements are only available to
those who take the time to build from SVN...

There are a number of other changes and bugfixes, I have updated the
CHANGES.txt file with the complete list and attached it for your
convenience.

What do people think?

Thanks,
Radu