xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From raov <prasadvem...@gmail.com>
Subject I am very new to xmlbean Plz help me
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:06:31 GMT

Hi,

I am very new to xml beans. i  have an xsd file

<xs:schema targetNamespace="http://openuri.org/easypo"
    xmlns:po="http://openuri.org/easypo"
    elementFormDefault="qualified">

    <xs:element name="purchase-order">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:sequence>
                <xs:element name="customer" type="po:customer"/>
                <xs:element name="line-item" type="po:line-item"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
            </xs:sequence>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
    <xs:complexType name="customer">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string"/>
            <xs:element name="address" type="xs:string"/>
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
    <xs:complexType name="line-item">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element name="description" type="xs:string"/>
            <xs:element name="per-unit-ounces" type="xs:decimal"/>
            <xs:element name="price" type="xs:double"/>
            <xs:element name="quantity" type="xs:int"/>
        </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>

when i was compiling  this xsd file i am getting beans
customer,lineitem,purchaseorderdocument, purchaseorder. but my requirement
is, I want to compile part of xsd file means need to generate only
"customer" related beans no need to generate "lineItem" beans. Is there any
way to compile part of xsd file. if it's there or not let me know. kindly
help ASAP.