xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Mojko <moj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Storing xmlBeans in Hibernate CLOB on DB2 - questions?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:29:18 GMT
Hi.

Does anyone store xmlBeans Document as text in CLOBs using Hibernate 3.2?

I've got some problems with it.
How to transform xmlBeans XmlObject to XML text (and write it to CLOB in IMBDB2) with XML
declaration (specialy including attribute "encoding", becouse We are using ISO-8859-2).
I tried to use Hibernate.createClob(xmlObject.newReader(), ...), but I've got only element
root
without XML declaration.
or
How to save XmlObject in CLOB on Hibernate 3.2 (we are using IBM DB2).

Thanks,
Sebastian

PS.
I tried also xmlObject.newReader(opt) where opt = XmlOptions (with
XmlOptions.SAVE_NO_XML_DECL=Boolean.FALSE) with same result.