xmlbeans-cxx-dev mailing list archives

From "David Rennalls" <drenna...@gmail.com>
Subject <complexType> with <simpleContent> bug ?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 06:11:14 GMT
Hi,
   The SimpleContentStore class (in TypeStoreImpl.h) that's used for
<complexType>'s with <simpleContent> seems to make the assumption that
there can be no attributes or child elements and there are some
assertions to enforce that. However having an attribute(s) is allowed
as far as I know.
for e.g. generating code for the <internationalPrice> element shown
below ( e.g. taken from http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/) results in
an assertion when getAttributes() or getElements() are called. Any
fixes/workarounds for this ?

$ cat -n /usr/include/xmlbeansxx/TypeStoreImpl.h
   118  class SimpleContentStore_I: public XobjBase_I {
   126      virtual ContentsType &getAttributes() {
   127          BOOST_ASSERT(false);
   128          return SimpleContentStore::emptyContents;

- David