xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <eric...@bea.com>
Subject RE: problem with optional datetime attribute
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 16:28:04 GMT
A get for a Calendar value is being issued.  Perhaps the value is not
well formed or is null?  The call is being made from:

    com.webify.domain.security.UserBean.fromUserInfo

What is the value of this field when the get is issued?  What schema
type are you using?  There is a type mismatch between the schema type
and the value.

- Eric

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase$ValueOutOfRangeValidationC
> ontext.invalid(Xm
> lObjectBase.java:297)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.JavaGDateHolderEx.lex(JavaGDateHolderEx.
> java:121)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.JavaGDateHolderEx.set_text(JavaGDateHold
> erEx.java:96)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.update_from_wscanon_text(X
> mlObjectBase.java
> :1109)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.check_dated(XmlObjectBase.
> java:1247)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.JavaGDateHolderEx.calendarValue(JavaGDat
> eHolderEx.java:22
> 6)
>         at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.getCalendarValue(XmlObject