xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: Maven plugin
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:48:42 GMT
Geronimo has a maven plugin that we are using extensively in the
geronimo build.  The Maven folks indicate the best place to host this
would be in the xmlbeans project but I haven't had a response to my
last question about moving it.

Meanwhile you can check out geronimo and build it ... look for
modules/maven-xmlbeans-plugin

I don't think we have any schemas extending others but we do have
various import/include schema relationships where the schema are
compiled in different modules, and the plugin successfully deals with
not generating duplicate classes for the imported/included schemas.

thanks
david jencks