xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From kkr...@lkwd.com
Subject RE: Committers
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:08:45 GMT
+1

--                                                             --
Ken Kress
Information Technology
Lockwood®
10 Valley Stream Parkway
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: (484) 605-4834
Fax: (484) 595-5700
Email: kkress@lkwd.com

"Cliff Schmidt" <cliff@bea.com>
08/04/2004 02:20 PM
Please respond to xmlbeans-dev

        To:     <xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Committers

Interesting discussion.  Here's my idea for a hybrid:

1. announce on the -dev list that some currently active committer
has nominated some contributor(s).

2. start a thread on -pmc list to encourage pmc members to discuss
any private concerns (in parallel with any ensuing discussion on
the -dev list, which all PMC members should be paying attention to).

3. vote on pmc list and give the results to the -dev list.

This would allow both PMC members/committers and contributors to
know what's going on and voice their opinions, but allow private
discussion among PMC members if that is necessary.

Thoughts?

Cliff