xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Committers
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 23:32:15 GMT
i see your point.  in incubation we had the committer discussion and
vote on the dev list but we don't have to stay that way.  it does seem
like committership is a decision made primarily by the committers
themselves (and project management committee makes sense too) and
discussions about this may not be particularly interesting or
appropriate to others on the dev list.  given that i would lean toward
the dicussion and vote being done in the pmc ...  others want to weigh
in on this?

XMLBeans