xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "David Remy" <dr...@bea.com>
Subject Committers
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:38:41 GMT
I have been doing a number of commits for two developers over the last
year or so that I think should become committers.

Radu Preotiuc-Pietro has been working primarily in the XML Schema
Compilation area and has contributed numerous patches as well as
exception of David Bau, Radu is probably the most knowledgeable person
in regards to XMLBeans Schema Compilation.  Currently Radu is working on
incremental schema compilation as well as fixing XML Schema Feature
bugs.

Kevin Krouse has been working on XMLBeans V1 stability since XMLBeans
inception both doing testing and development.  He conceived the XMLBeans
branching strategy and has submitted numerous patches over the last year
or so.  He did the finalization work for the V1 JDK 1.3 port.  Also,
Kevin has made many posts on the XMLBeans User and Dev lists.  Kevin is
currently working on a complete review of XMLBeans error messages
including adding Error Codes the refer directly to the XML Schema
specification.

If you are interested you can find Radu and Kevin's submitted patches in
the XMLBeans CVS list by looking for contributed by: in the commit
comments.

If there are no major objections I will submit a vote on this in a few
days.

rem