xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xmlbeans-1.0.3 release
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:45:06 GMT
hmmmm...

i've retried the md5 sums this time from minotaur (rather than on the
downloads) and they appear to be ok. i'm still a little puzzled since
(though it's very possible that i made a mistake) i did try from two
different machines yesterday. i'm tired now with lots of jobs i
promised i'd have done much earlier this week still outstanding. so,
it's a bad time for me to investigate any further.

can anyone else put cliff's mind at ease by downloading and checking
that the sums and signatures are correct for you?

- robert